RACE ROUTE OBSERVATION AND MARTYRS’ CEMETERY TOUR:
Full-day Martyrs' Cemetery and Marathon Route tours will be organized on October 3-4-5th, 2019 upon request by participants at a cost of 90 TRY per person.
During the Gallipoli Martyrs’ Cemetery tour, the start and finish points, and the race route will be shown by our guide
Applications are kindly requested to be made via the website and the Marathon Fair GTP Events desk.
People who wish to take the tour will be collected from their location and taken to Çanakkale İskele Square, the start point of our tour, by shuttle at 09:15. After going to Kilitbahir by the ferry at 09:45, we will visit Kilitbahir Castle, Corporal Seyid, Şahindere Martyrs’ Cemetery, Mehmetçik Monument, Seddülbahir and Sergeant Yahya Monument, and the Seddülbahir War Museum where we will see bullets colliding in the air, and have lunch. After lunch, we will visit Arıburnu and the cove where the Anzac forces landed. Next, we will go to Bloody Ridge and the 57th Regiment Martyrs’ Cemetery. After visiting Atatürk's observation post, the place where his watch was splintered, and Chunuk Bair where the defenses were located, we will go back to Çanakkale by ferry in the evening and return the tourists to their accommodation.
– GALLIPOLI MARTYRS’ CEMETERY TOUR AT 09:15 EVERY MORNING.
End of the tour and back to Çanakkale
Our tour begins from the center of Çanakkale and our shuttle will pick you up at your accommodation in the center of Çanakkale!
Services Included in the Tour Fee
Round trip, Ferry passage fee, Professional guide, Seddülbahir Museum entrance, Lunch, Shuttle.
- 09:45 Passage to Kilitbahir Village by Ferry
- Gallipoli Peninsula Southern Front Tour
- Kilitbahir Castle
- Mecidiye Bastion
- Corporal Seyit and Naval Wars
- Şahindere Martyrs’ Monument and Cemetaries
- Monument of Martyrs
- Sergeant Yahya Cemetery and Ertuğrul Bay
- Seddülbahir War Museum
- Gallipoli Peninsula Northern Front Tour
- Anzac Cove
- Respect to Mehmetçik monument
- Bloody Ridge
- Red Ridge Original Defenses and Tunnels
- 57. Cemetery
- Chunuk Bair
- End of the tour and back to Çanakkale
- Round trip
- Ferry passage fee
- Professional guide
- Seddülbahir Museum entrance